tingling in both arms most of the day

by edward

I have had tingling in both arms for several weeks now and it seems to be getting more severe, should I got to the doctor?

Hello Edward,
Yes, definitely, and I'd see your doctor rather than a chiropractor. Why, you may well ask?

Firstly, if you have a new problem, something quite unfamiliar, and it doesn't pass over in a relatively short period, say a week, perhaps, then it's best to get a professional opinion.

Secondly, you can play wait and see if you have neck or back pain, they are very common, but if it radiates down a limb, then it's best not to wait.

And thirdly, if it's in both arms, then further tests are needed, and hence my recommendation that you see your doctor.

Let us know what comes of it.

Dr B

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Chiropractic help Questions (Neck pain).

Did you find this page useful? Then perhaps forward it to a suffering friend. Better still, Tweet or Face Book it.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Then forward it to a friend. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.