pain on my leg

by tizirai

I have been experiencing pain on the front part of my leg just above the feet and slightly below the knee. I don't know who to approach because sometimes it is so painful.

There are a variety of possibilities, Tizirai. I would suggest you contact one of these chiros:

Dr Mark Aaron , Medicross, 54 Lighthouse Road, Bluff, 031 466 5030

4 Carnegie place, Morningside, 031 563 4451

Dr Nikki de Busser , 183 Musgrave Road, 031 2019569

Dr Graeme Harpham , No 36 Queensmead Mall, 95 Teignmouth Road, Umbilo, 0312056534

Dr Praveena Maharaj , 11 Shannon Drive, Autobank Medical CTR, Suite 1, Reservoir Hills, 0312627490

Please tell them you came via this site.

Dr B

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Chiropractic help Questions (General).

Did you find this page useful? Then perhaps forward it to a suffering friend. Better still, Tweet or Face Book it.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Then forward it to a friend. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.