My upper hip
I feel down a hill on Ice 4times and the last time it was hard to get up
and It's been 4weeks and not I can hardly walk and I am on creches and my O.T sead just from looking at he is 80% sure that I am going to need surgery
and I go for my MRI next week but I wanna know.. What dose it sound like I did and Do you think I will need surgery?
Not nearly enough information, I haven't a clue.
*Where does it hurt?
* what increases the pain, what relieves it?
* Have XR been taken? What do they show?
* what are the tentative diagnoses so far?
* "Upper hip" says nothing to me.
Please be a lot more specific if you want a reasoned and sensible reply.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Chiropractic help Questions (General).
you find this page useful? Then perhaps forward it to a suffering friend.
Better still, Tweet or Face Book it.
Enjoy this page? Then forward it to a friend. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.