Pain on my chest

by Bibi

I notice I have a lump on my chest on the left side; some time it's very painful and I am thinking I have had a heart attacks. I am wanting to know what is happening to me.

More tests are needed Bibi, and a thorough physical examination.

This certainly could be a case of Tietze's syndrome from looking at the photo.

I would see your doctor first, then a chiropractor if medicine does not help.

Dr B.R. Lewis DC

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Tietzes syndrome.

Did you find this page useful? Then perhaps forward it to a suffering friend. Better still, Tweet or Face Book it.