Dislocated jaw

by Mrs Lawson
(NJ )

The left side of my jaw is dislocated and I'm having trouble finding treatment and pain relief. What do you suggest?

Hello Mrs Lawson,
If it's actually dislocated then I would recommend a TMJ medical specialist.

If it's simply clicking, popping, painful and perhaps locking then start hunting for a chiropractor who treats the jaw joints, or TMJ.

Dr B

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jaw joint pain (TMJ).

Did you find this page useful? Then perhaps forward it to a suffering friend. Better still, Tweet or Face Book it.