calcified right si

by jeffrey

Was diagnosed with partial calcified si; have had injections.

The surgeon gave me a belt, with instructions about no exercises

I don't want fusion; blue cross won't cover anyway.

It affects my walking routine; what are the best exercises for this?

Hello Jeffrey,
Chiropractic Help is indeed a very large site; use the search function near the top of the navigation bar on your left, and type in Exercises for SacroIliac Joint pain.

Have you had a test for ankylosing spondylitis?

This all depends on your philosophy of health care; do you want medication, and possibly eventually surgery, or more natural means?

The latter would mean regular exercise, a change to an anti inflammatory diet and perhaps chiropractic mobilisation of the joint.

Look up AS in that search function.

Please don't in the future write from a not so smart phone.

Dr B

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Chiropractic help Questions (Low back pain).

Did you find this page useful? Then perhaps forward it to a suffering friend. Better still, Tweet or Face Book it.