calcaneus infection

by amrit mahto
(Jabalpur M.P.)

small tissue infect to calcaneous bone and create problem to me.

Hello Amrit,
A bone infection needs to be treated with antibiotics. Soon, bone infections are serious.

Dr B

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Chiropractic help Questions (General).

Did you find this page useful? Then perhaps forward it to a suffering friend. Better still, Tweet or Face Book it.