back pain

by lalrinawmi

i am a 24 year old woman with a problem in my l4-l5 area...i don't know what name it is given but the l4-l5 bones do not have space in between..The pain has secered up to my neck through the years.and recently i started feeling pain below my right ribcage.The pain comes and goes.but when it comes..its difficult to move or breathe. What do I do?

What are my options?

I wish I could be more helpful, but I have very little knowledge of your country. I presume you have seen various professional for help, but to no avail.

It's obviously very distressing for such a young woman to be having all this pain.

I don't think there are many, if any chiropractors in your country, so that's not an option.

My best suggestion is that you try to keep active. Do the lower back exercises you'll find at Chiropractic Help every morning before getting out of bed, go for a walk every day and if you can find a swimming pool where you strengthen your body.

Have you had xrays taken? What do they show?

Let me know, keeping to this same thread.

Dr B

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Chiropractic help Questions (Low back pain).

Did you find this page useful? Then perhaps forward it to a suffering friend. Better still, Tweet or Face Book it.